NTT COM MANAGED SERVICES, S.A.U. (“NTT CMS”) is a company with registered office at Avda. Diagonal nº 575, 5ª floor 08029 Barcelona, Spain, holder of tax/VAT registration number A62396908 and registered in the commercial registry of Barcelona, section 8, sheet 227240.
This Website contains materials prepared by NTT CMS only for informative purposes. NTT CMS also reserves the right to change, expand, or reduce the materials offered through the Website at any time, notifying registered Users.
Specifically, and without this restricting the previous section, the User agrees to fulfill the following commitments:
- To provide true information about the data requested in the forms provided by NTT CMS to access certain content or services offered through the Website, and to keep it updated. NTT CMS reserves the right, without prejudice to other legal measures available, to withdraw, deny, or suspend access to the Website if the data provided is or could be false, inaccurate, or misleading. The User is fully liable for (i) any data or content transferred or communicated to NTT CMS, and (ii) any harm or loss derived from its improper use.
- Not to use the Website or a part of it in other private or commercial websites and/or make any other commercial use of the Website.
- Not to create hyperlinks to the Website or any of its contents, unless expressly authorized in writing by NTT CMS.
- Not to enter, store, or disseminate through the Website any program, data, virus, code, or any other electronic or physical device that could harm them or any of the services, equipment, systems or networks of NTT CMS, another User, or a third party.
- Not to change, copy, download, modify, decompile, disassemble reverse-engineer, grant licenses, lease, sell, or imitate the Website, their content, or their system software.
- Not to enter, store, or disseminate by means of the Website any content that breaches third-party intellectual or industrial property rights or trade secrets, or any content it is not legally entitled to make available to third parties.
To the extent permitted by the applicable laws, NTT CMS shall not be liable for (i) any harm deriving from interference, omission, interruptions, computer viruses, malfunction, or disconnection in the operation of Users’ electronic system or IT devices and equipment, due to causes beyond NTT CMS’s control, which prevent or delay navigation through the Website or the Applications; (ii) any delays or blocked use caused by problems or overloads on the internet or in other electronic systems; or (iii) the impossibility of providing the service or allowing access for reasons beyond NTT CMS’s control, caused by the User, third parties, or unforeseeable circumstances.
However, NTT CMS declares that it has taken and will take, if necessary, all the measures required based on its capability and the state of technology, to guarantee proper operation of the Website and avoid the presence and transfer of viruses and other harmful elements affecting Users.
NTT CMS reserves the right to interrupt access to the Website, without giving notice, for technical, security, control or maintenance reasons, due to a failure in power supply, or for any other reason. NTT CMS does not routinely monitor Users’ use of the Website.
NTT CMS is not liable for Users’ use of the content of the Website that might entail a breach of any national or international regulations, intellectual or industrial property rights, or any other third-party rights.
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
NTT CMS is the exclusive owner of all intellectual and industrial property rights, and all the information on the Website (including but not limited to all information, texts, data, images, graphics, designs, source code, software, trademarks, navigation structures, databases, and any other content). Therefore, it is prohibited the use, reproduction, transmission, dissemination, disclosure, public communication, processing, distribution, transformation or exploitation of them by the Users, in any way, except as part of the service that includes the Website or when expressly and written authorized by NTT CMS.
Users must not reproduce, transfer, transform, distribute, publicly disclose, make available, extract, reuse, exploit, or use in any way, by any means or procedure, any of them, unless it is allowed by law or with NTT CMS’s written permission.
Users acknowledge and agree that the use of the Website does not suppose the transmission of any intellectual or industrial property rights, such as copyright, trademarks, designs or other rights on the Website, nor constitutes authorization for the creation of developments arising from the Website except to the extent allowed under the terms herein.
Users grant NTT CMS a non-exclusive, unlimited, entire, transferable, free, and sub-licensable right over any non-personal data or data from which personal references have been removed (anonymized data) and over any content, ideas, suggestions, material and information included by the User in the Website, for the maximum term permitted by law and for its use in the broadest terms by NTT CMS.
NTT CMS declares that it will immediately withdraw any link when the content it leads to may breach national or international law or go against morality or public order.
NOTICE OF INCIDENTS AND POTENTIAL INFRINGEMENTS
NTT CMS respects third-party rights and the applicable law. Users of the Website are also obliged to do so. If any technical incidences occur in the Website, or if any errors, inaccuracies, or unlawful content are found in any sections, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
SEVERABILITY AND INTEGRATION OF CLAUSES
APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION
The European Commission also has an online dispute resolution platform that can be accessed through the following link: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.